• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ravens inactives: QB Robert Griffin III, WR Jordan Lasley, TE Hayden Hurst, OL Jermaine Eluemunor, DTs Willie Henry and Zach Sieler, CB Darious Williams.

Both Kenny young and Maurice canady are active

So is Lamar
Lamar’s active for gadget plays and to draw teams to prep extra for him. If it was about a backup qb for the long term it would be bob. They think lamar can skate by for a half of football to win a game as well as bob can, but bob can’t play outside of qb like lamar

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ravens inactives: QB Robert Griffin III, WR Jordan Lasley, TE Hayden Hurst, OL Jermaine Eluemunor, DTs Willie Henry and Zach Sieler, CB Darious Williams.

Both Kenny young and Maurice canady are active

So is Lamar
Great news wirh young and Canady being active. Would like Seiler active though.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Was about to suggest the same thing. Sadly I don't know how to change that @purplepittabread
Got some reason doing this is incredibly difficult I remember fro doing it last time. I’ve been trying it without updating the page but the same thing happens every time and it makes 18 become a sub thread instead of a category. Not gonna mess with it during the game but I’ll continue to play with that after

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Bruce Arians, Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon i think are the announcers supposedly for the game but i thought bruce arians was supposed to be with greg gumbel, trent green and melanie collins

and just as i say that they tell me that bruce arians is at the pittsburgh game...

so im guessing we've got kevin harlan and rich gannon then

Status
Not open for further replies.