• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamar hasn't looked good. Honestly, I think Allen has looked better than Lamar. Better accuracy, better running so far and he has a worse OL with him.
Yeah, through six preseason games Jackson has left quite a bit to be desired.

Allen looked like he could have made this a competitive game if he'd come in earlier... well that's how it looked for a few snaps at least. Then they needed help from the zebras to advance.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maybe talent wise, but Allens has had more time today
Maybe but Allen has had just better accuracy at the end of the day. I'm not stressing about it because Lamar needs work, but it's just a bit obvious watching both in the game. I definitely wouldn't trade Flacco next year.

Yeah, through six preseason games Jackson has left quite a bit to be desired.

Allen looked like he could have made this a competitive game if he'd come in earlier... well that's how it looked for a few snaps at least. Then they needed help from the zebras to advance.
Yeah, I agree. If Allen was in earlier it would've been a bit more interesting. The referees have also given them some calls and have been generous in looking the other way, but Allen has at least made some throws Lamar hasn't. I'm hoping Lamar does something good with a nice throw, though. I think it's also the rain. Lamar is good on the short throws but not as good on the longer ones so I'm guessing the rain & wind affects his throws as well.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
You can’t tell me Dixon doesn’t deserve to at least split carries with Collins.

Maybe but Allen has had just better accuracy at the end of the day. I'm not stressing about it because Lamar needs work, but it's just a bit obvious watching both in the game. I definitely wouldn't trade Flacco next year.

Yeah, I agree. If Allen was in earlier it would've been a bit more interesting. The referees have also given them some calls and have been generous in looking the other way, but Allen has at least made some throws Lamar hasn't. I'm hoping Lamar does something good with a nice throw, though. I think it's also the rain. Lamar is good on the short throws but not as good on the longer ones so I'm guessing the rain & wind affects his throws as well.
I definitely don't want this to be Flacco's last year as a Raven. Jackson is nowhere near ready. But I'm afraid that that is exactly what might happen. I wouldn't be remotely surprised if they copied the Chiefs. I might be more surprised if they don't trade him, but I hope I'm wrong.
There shouldn't be too many takers since so many qbs are new this year.

Anyway, has it finally stopped raining?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I definitely don't want this to be Flacco's last year as a Raven. Jackson is nowhere near ready. But I'm afraid that that is exactly what might happen. I wouldn't be remotely surprised if they copied the Chiefs. I might be more surprised if they don't trade him, but I hope I'm wrong.
There shouldn't be too many takers since so many qbs are new this year.

Anyway, has it finally stopped raining?
Yeah, keep Joe around and sell the house for Tua in couple years time.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar is fast, man. That guy can really move and he can explode. You can see the potential he just needs to learn to throw the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.