• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So what's going on with Drake? On another note, rookie TE Charlie Kolar makes his debut tonight.

why would there be anything going on with Drake?

ravens dont need to activate 4 RBs when they've got their top 2 guys and Justice Hill who's on special teams and 3rd downs

Calais worked out pre-game and Zrebiec said he seemed happy - would suggest that's a good sign for next week even though he's not up this week

worth noting ben cleveland preferred to colon for the first time (i think all season)

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
why would there be anything going on with Drake?

ravens dont need to activate 4 RBs when they've got their top 2 guys and Justice Hill who's on special teams and 3rd downs

Calais worked out pre-game and Zrebiec said he seemed happy - would suggest that's a good sign for next week even though he's not up this week

worth noting ben cleveland preferred to colon for the first time (i think all season)
What’s up with Ojabo? Run game concerns?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Kinda strange they way they painted the end zone , almost hard to read what it says.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
This team confuses me basically every week with its inactives. After showing we prefer Colon, we now give Ben the nod?? Kolar active in place of Boyle. FINALLY. But Ojabo still riding the bench when Calais and Marcus are both hurt. Geno Stone active which is good.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Guess the Ravens have seen enough positives out of Brock Purdy and said let's get our Iowa State guy out there! Lol

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why isn’t Mead a normalized kinda beverage? It’s fucking delicious.

Oh and on another note I might be drunk tonight.
Beowulf is that you?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lmao everyone’s going for the Steelers eh? Fuck em all

Status
Not open for further replies.