• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Best wishes Week 1

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Here is to a great game for the Ravens, a W and no injuries. Best wishes my friends!
Thank you for the well wishes, but as you know, you are required to enter the game thread every week prior to kickoff.

Currently all game threads, including this upcoming game, are listed under 2017 Game Threads

Thank you for the well wishes, but as you know, you are required to enter the game thread every week prior to kickoff.

Currently all game threads, including this upcoming game, are listed under 2017 Game Threads

This is my good luck charm thread. You guys are 4-1 when I start a thread.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Rodgers is a BAAAAAAAAAD MAN!!!

Took Packers ML and the over(46). Couldn't have asked for a better outcome in that game.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
The crazy thing is the injury forced him to just stay in the pocket and he was just as goddam as if he was mobile. If I'm McCarthy, I'm telling him stick to script.
He was just as good because the Bears didn’t even touch him in the second half. When you basically don’t even get pressured you’re gonna play well.

Let’s not act like the Bears didn’t lose that game. It’s almost like the NFL told them to quit trying.

And let’s not act like Rodgers just did it all himself. The game winning TD was a 10 yard pass and Cobb ran 65 yards.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
He was just as good because the Bears didn’t even touch him in the second half. When you basically don’t even get pressured you’re gonna play well.

Let’s not act like the Bears didn’t lose that game. It’s almost like the NFL told them to quit trying.

And let’s not act like Rodgers just did it all himself. The game winning TD was a 10 yard pass and Cobb ran 65 yards.

Not saying that at all. The defense did their part as well, twice on the final drive because of that idiot Clay, but some of those passes were incredible. The first dime to Geronimo to cut it to 10 was CLUTCH and yes, the final TD was a display of Matt Ryan levels of choking, combined with a great play by Cobb and whoever else blocked for him.

Also, they didn't touch him because he did something he usually doesn't. Stayed in the pocket and just got the ball out. Didn't sit back there trying to make the big play happen. Took what the defense gave him and kept it moving. Earlier in the game, he seemed determined to try and sling it, part of the reason he got injured.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not saying that at all. The defense did their part as well, twice on the final drive because of that idiot Clay, but some of those passes were incredible. The first dime to Geronimo to cut it to 10 was CLUTCH and yes, the final TD was a display of Matt Ryan levels of choking, combined with a great play by Cobb and whoever else blocked for him.

Also, they didn't touch him because he did something he usually doesn't. Stayed in the pocket and just got the ball out. Didn't sit back there trying to make the big play happen. Took what the defense gave him and kept it moving. Earlier in the game, he seemed determined to try and sling it, part of the reason he got injured.

Ya someone needed to tell him the Bears have Mack and you need to get that ball out fast and since you are Aaron Rodgers good things will happen if you do.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor

I mean the TD he had to Geronimo he stood in the pocket for what seemed like half an hour lol