• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Media Mock Central

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just saw a mock draft where the Ravens grabbed Bijan Robinson over Smith-Njigba, Rice, and Kelee Ringo.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Send it

maybe we wouldnt have the crazy athleticism of some other groups

but we'd instantly have 2 amazing route-runners as a WR double-act

Bateman playing all 3 positions (X, Z and slot)
JSN playing slot and Z

and then find someone better than Duvernay or DRob to be that 3rd starter and with Andrews, Likely, Kolar, Dobbins also in the team you've got a very good looking group of weapons

maybe JSN doesnt have the ceiling of some of the other WRs in the class, but he's definitely the guy who i'd be most excited about

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
maybe we wouldnt have the crazy athleticism of some other groups

but we'd instantly have 2 amazing route-runners as a WR double-act

Bateman playing all 3 positions (X, Z and slot)
JSN playing slot and Z

and then find someone better than Duvernay or DRob to be that 3rd starter and with Andrews, Likely, Kolar, Dobbins also in the team you've got a very good looking group of weapons

maybe JSN doesnt have the ceiling of some of the other WRs in the class, but he's definitely the guy who i'd be most excited about
How do you feel about zay flowers?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
How do you feel about zay flowers?

i like him
i dont love him

got lots of nice parts of his game - dont think he's got any elite traits but hits lots of benchmarks (other than height/length) that you'd like from a guy that size and plays physically which is especially important

based off preliminary grading i've got him in the 3rd round but a good senior bowl/combine could move him a little in either direction but that's where i've got him anchored right now

JAAM

Hall of Famer
McShay gave us Robinson at 22 in his recent mock lol

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bucky’s latest mock…

0D795E20-040E-4FA3-A00A-201CF8D5CDE1.jpeg

How would y’all feel if this happened?