• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 NFL Combine

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Could they all get shifted down or something?
I feel like defense is gonna absolutely dominate the first round at this rate. The highest value positions on defense have looked strong in the combine, locking in a lot of high draft slots. lots of fringe guys have the kinds of numbers in key drills that can push them into the first, could certainly see this making a difference if we wanna trade back into day 2 and go offense heavy. Wrs might go at appropriate value instead of getting overdrafted

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I feel like defense is gonna absolutely dominate the first round at this rate. The highest value positions on defense have looked strong in the combine, locking in a lot of high draft slots. lots of fringe guys have the kinds of numbers in key drills that can push them into the first, could certainly see this making a difference if we wanna trade back into day 2 and go offense heavy. Wrs might go at appropriate value instead of getting overdrafted
So far I'd agree!!

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I find Bryce Young deciding not to participate but just loiter in a backpack looking stupid and being in thr way very dumb

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I find Bryce Young deciding not to participate but just loiter in a backpack looking stupid and being in thr way very dumb
He's not participating because he's sure as fuck not at his playing weight. Guy probably drank a gallon or two of water to get to that weight.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Ouch. He was in a lot of my mock drafts. That sucks