• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
EDC: hope you’re happy with these WRs you put out there this season. I hope you get your head out of your ass this upcoming off-season
Sad thing is we ain’t got much room to make moves there and retain Lamar. We’re gonna need to move guys like peters and queen and potentially even a big money guy like Stanley, if we wanna go make a big play for a WR.

I’m not seeing many avenues to getting a SB caliber roster next season. I’m almost to the point of blowing it all up, get some value in return before something kills our value

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
EDC: hope you’re happy with these WRs you put out there this season. I hope you get your head out of your ass this upcoming off-season
Ozzie should be whipping EDC's ass for this foolishness that he called, "Wide Receivers." They are utter trash! ALL OF'EM!!

Right on cue, Drake drops a pass. Lol!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Well we held the Bengals to 3 points in second half, zero points in the fourth quarter. Defense didn’t play too bad considering, we had four turnovers.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
This trash of a game is in the books.

They say......that it is hard for a team to beat another team 2x. Let's hope that rings true next week.

GO RAVENS!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
if Campbell has a sack next week does it count towards his 100 or is that just regular season numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.