• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Baltimore Orioles

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler

I'm looking forward to this season. I hate that the headlines leading into what should be an exciting year are all about the Angeloses. What worries me most is not the team moving, but the GM moving because of strife in the ownership. There have to be teams that are plotting prying him away at the first opportunity.

Tank

Hall of Famer

Man, it will be weird not seeing that clock/sign, such a big part of the look of the ball park. The Sun not paying the bill for years is a direct reflection of the continuing downfall of newspapers nationwide.

Wonder what they’ll put there? Will be a challenge to find something that fits.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well we got off on the right foot clubbing home runs all over the place with Kjerstad cranking 2 and then pundits say we might win 80. :D

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Officially Opening Day! Start the year with a Road Series in Boston. O's Home Opener is April 6th against the Yankees.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
A little dicey there, but a W is a W! Even tho they aren't home on opening day. Opening day wins are the best. Saw many of them with my mom at Memorial Stadium when she used to pick me up from school for "dentist appointments." lol

Tank

Hall of Famer
Tough loss, bullpen a potential reason for concern although it is early.
They weren't horrible yesterday like Thursday, and I chalk up the homer off Bautista to the cold temps. lol. Hopefully Kremer pitches better moving forward too.

Really a shame McKenna dropped that fly ball, he's normally got such a good glove.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
I know Bradish got hurt, but I wasn't expecting Grayson to debut so soon. Especially after his so-so outing the other night.
Hall pitched yesterday and I think Watkins pitched recently too. Did well today, wonder if he will have an opportunity to stay up

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hall pitched yesterday and I think Watkins pitched recently too. Did well today, wonder if he will have an opportunity to stay up
Yeah I don't think they want to yo yo him. I wonder how long Bradish will be out.