• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals (Wildcard Round)

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
TYLLLLLLLLERRRRRRRRRR TO OLIVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Wow!!!!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I've been telling my friends this all day Joey. No one has picked or expects the Ravens to win tonight. The opponents and their fanbase already looking past the Ravens (due to the offensive struggles to score TDs) and feel that they run the AFC North for some years to come. The Ravens have NOTHING to lose (per se). I want them to go in there and play with reckless abandonment (loose but smart and calculating) and with some "aggressive swag" to dominate on both sides of the ball. Silence their haters, and all of these false prognosticators.

GO RAVENS! :cool:
It’s on my guy

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
How did I know they were going to run that little rollout to the right....which shortens the field and the throwing window?

TRASH PLAYCALL! TRASH!!!!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Poor time management early in the game led to wasted timeouts. Those wasted timeouts turned our playbook into pass only at the 3 yard line. That’s major.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The playcalling for Huntley is predictable.......THEY ALL GO TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FIELD!!!!

Nothing to the left! ALL TO THE RIGHT SIDE!!!!