• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Wild Card Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
SNF on Super Wildcard Week: 8:15pm ET @ Paul Brown Stadium

Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth on the call for NBC

Well not sure what's so super about this wildcard weekend with so many bad teams and backups involved but what the hell.

No Lamar, most likely, not a ton of hope.

Least excited/hopeful I've been for a playoff game maybe ever... Can't believe this is SNF.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let me go on the record to say something that I will be saying during the ENTIRE game on Sunday night. It is a "statement of desperation" and a "plea of urgency" for this atrocious and inept Raven's offense to put together sustaining drives that finish with a touchdown(s). It goes like this:

OFFENSE PLEASE...

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Let me go on the record to say something that I will be saying during the ENTIRE game on Sunday night. It is a "statement of desperation" and a "plea of urgency" for this atrocious and inept Raven's offense to put together sustaining drives that finish with a touchdown(s). It goes like this:

OFFENSE PLEASE...

Your offense please makes me feel like you do when we say breakout game. We're not turning into the greatest show on turf with this lineup. Need to beg the defense and for biased refs. Maybe a member to lease their soul to Satan. I would but I just refinanced.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Your offense please makes me feel like you do when we say breakout game. We're not turning into the greatest show on turf with this lineup. Need to beg the defense and for biased refs. Maybe a member to lease their soul to Satan. I would but I just refinanced.
I agree 100%. That's why I said that my "offense please...." statement is a plea of desperation for the offense to somehow find a way to score points to help the defense. That "breakout" foolishness is a death sentence for the player that it was used. They normally disappear in the next few games. Let me say now, just for you and all through the game tomorrow:

"DEFENSE PLEASE....." :cool:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Alright... keep this up Bengals fan. I pretty much accepted the fact we were going to lose and I had zero expectations at all entering this game. Now all I want to do is win this game now. I wouldn't care about getting smacked by Buffalo or KC next week, just as long as we shut up Bengals fans, that's all I care about now.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I honestly have a really good feeling about this game. We are going to win
Yeah, you have to think there's a ton of incentive here with no one giving them a chance to win. The regular season is long gone, and in fact meant nothing but a way to arrange the seeding for this tournament. It's what they all play for and the only way to get to the SB.

It's basically the rubber match of a division rival series, and as we know anything can happen especially with in division match ups. I hope for a competitive game where no one gets injured and the Good Guys win! LET'S GO!

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Alright... keep this up Bengals fan. I pretty much accepted the fact we were going to lose and I had zero expectations at all entering this game. Now all I want to do is win this game now. I wouldn't care about getting smacked by Buffalo or KC next week, just as long as we shut up Bengals fans, that's all I care about now.

This is just cornball behavior

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
the word b....... is not allowed on this message board. @Dom McRaven please send Redrum52 to the Pit of Misery

Status
Not open for further replies.