• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Playoffs Discussion

JO_75

Hall of Famer
An official source of the NFL is claiming the NFL is rigged. It's one thing for us as fans to say the game is rigged or refs are betting on games but coming from PFT?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
An official source of the NFL is claiming the NFL is rigged. It's one thing for us as fans to say the game is rigged or refs are betting on games but coming from PFT?

They can cry as well. The amount of crying is gonna cause sea levels to rise nationally. Far as I'm concerned, this is karma for mocking Goodell with the coin flip and Eli Apple tweeting the heart emoji with the 3 next to it after the Bills game.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
They can cry as well. The amount of crying is gonna cause sea levels to rise nationally. Far as I'm concerned, this is karma for mocking Goodell with the coin flip and Eli Apple tweeting the heart emoji with the 3 next to it after the Bills game.
Dang. Apple did that? what a jerk

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just don’t think they got that screwed by the refs, I’m annoyed it’s getting traction. If the Chiefs O line gets that taunting how is jamar chase not flagged after every catch?

Last edited:

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor

I mean... Florio isn't really anything more than just a fan with a platform. He wrote an entire book bashing the NFL.

Nurps

MVP
EAA56552-FF32-4F0A-9390-ECE4CA9FF004.jpeg

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jimmy G a free agent, Trey Lance coming off injury... Purdy now sidelined 6 months. Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers to the 49ers?