• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

New to the board

RaveninCincitucky

Practice Squad
Hello Ravens Nation: New to the board here and introducing myself. Looking forward to some good discussion here. Did not know about this board until I lurked onto the "Threads from the enemy" post on the Bungles board. I'm a regular on the RSR board.

As you can see from my nickname, I live in Cincinnati (noticed on a post here that there's another poor soul on board stuck in this hellhole also). Originally from the DC area, moved here for college and married an Ohio girl. Am passionate about my Ravens, O's, Terps, DeMatha Stags and Baltimore Colt history. I do get back home often; we have a place in OCMD literally acoss the street from Ravens hangout Pit 'n Pub (28th St.), so hope to have a brew there with any OC folks here.

Glad to be on board!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This will be the game thread. Look forward to seeing you on Sunday night.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hello Ravens Nation: New to the board here and introducing myself. Looking forward to some good discussion here. Did not know about this board until I lurked onto the "Threads from the enemy" post on the Bungles board. I'm a regular on the RSR board.

As you can see from my nickname, I live in Cincinnati (noticed on a post here that there's another poor soul on board stuck in this hellhole also). Originally from the DC area, moved here for college and married an Ohio girl. Am passionate about my Ravens, O's, Terps, DeMatha Stags and Baltimore Colt history. I do get back home often; we have a place in OCMD literally acoss the street from Ravens hangout Pit 'n Pub (28th St.), so hope to have a brew there with any OC folks here.

Glad to be on board!

Great having you here! Welcome

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor

Glad to be on board!
So you know exactly how obnoxious who dey is. God damn it I hate even typing it out

RaveninCincitucky

Practice Squad
Just got back from tailgaiting with these Cousin Eddies (what I call them), Wife talked me into it. Daughter & I had on our white #9 jerseys. Ravens buses went by us & we were the only ones cheering them. All the other hilljacks around here were giving them the one finger salute.