• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What would it be worth

dgt0391

Practice Squad
I have a huge banner I've been looking to see what it could be worth. It's from superbowl 47, and was one of the long sideline fence banners. I believe it was on the left diagonal of one of the endzones, large lettering says NOLA, small lettering says super bowl xlvii..... never was able to even get a speculative answer from anyone, so I came to yall, the fans... obtained directly from the superbowl stadium personally, I was a stage hand working the event.... this is the only one I was able to save from being thrown away

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have a huge banner I've been looking to see what it could be worth. It's from superbowl 47, and was one of the long sideline fence banners. I believe it was on the left diagonal of one of the endzones, large lettering says NOLA, small lettering says super bowl xlvii..... never was able to even get a speculative answer from anyone, so I came to yall, the fans... obtained directly from the superbowl stadium personally, I was a stage hand working the event.... this is the only one I was able to save from being thrown away
let me see @RavensMania @Dom McRaven @JoeyFlex5

Nurps

MVP
With something like that, its worth exactly what someone will pay you. Get on a memorabilia collectors facebook group or twelve and start peddling it..

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
First you spill the secret - who turned the lights off?