• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Paranormal thread

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
What's your take? Anything you ever experienced saw that you couldn't logically explain? Let's hear anything regardless of how small.

Last edited:

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Lot of threads to be made. Im going to make my science thread again once i get my topics together. Im all about this topic man, but maybe instead of paranormal we can make it a Conspiracy theory type thread, ie ghost, aliens, bigfoot, inner-earth etc. I'm in.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
What's your take? Anything you ever experienced saw that you couldn't logically explain? Let's hear anything regardless of how small.
I went to Hampton mansion a few years ago. I think that was what it is called. My family was there before it closed and I could have sworn there was a ghost upstairs as we were leaving. I didn't think it was one of the staff, because they had all been in the office area when we were leaving. I could've been wrong, of course. There might have been another employee that I didn't know about.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Lot of threads to be made. Im going to make my science thread again once i get my topics together. Im all about this topic man, but maybe instead of paranormal we can make it a Conspiracy theory type thread, ie ghost, aliens, bigfoot, inner-earth etc. I'm in.

All falls in the accurate definition of paranormal my friend

Rav'n Maniac

Practice Squad
When I was a kid, my Great Grandmother use to hand make rosaries for family, friends and the missions in southern Jersey. When she had passed, my grandmother took the one her mother had made for her, with the chain broken and she had planned to have her brother repair it with her mothers jewelry tools.
While sitting in my GGM dining room, my Grandmother asked her brother to repair it and he agreed. She proceeded to removed the rosary from an envelope in her purse and found it already repaired. This totally flipped my Grandmother out to the point of tears. No one else had known she had brought the rosary with her.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Last night i somehow got stuck watching about an hour worth of videos pertaining to what is known as "The Giant of Kandahar." Apparently around 2002 when some soldiers were in Afghanistan they came into a firefight with a 12+foot tall man wielding a giant melt pick. Said to be something out of genesis.

http://www.snopes.com/u-s-special-forces-killed-a-giant-in-kandahar/

Interesting to say the least. Make you curious how much strange stuff is covered up.
[doublepost=1495121990,1495121917][/doublepost]
When I was a kid, my Great Grandmother use to hand make rosaries for family, friends and the missions in southern Jersey. When she had passed, my grandmother took the one her mother had made for her, with the chain broken and she had planned to have her brother repair it with her mothers jewelry tools.
While sitting in my GGM dining room, my Grandmother asked her brother to repair it and he agreed. She proceeded to removed the rosary from an envelope in her purse and found it already repaired. This totally flipped my Grandmother out to the point of tears. No one else had known she had brought the rosary with her.

I heard of stuff like this before. Broken stuff fixed and even water damaged wood fresh again.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Interesting to say the least. Make you curious how much strange stuff is covered up.
[doublepost=1495121990,1495121917][/doublepost]

Considering my time in the service and what i have seen and know what im not allowed to talk about, just makes me wonder even more what else is being covered up. I have no doubt the gov knows so much shit that we will never know.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Considering my time in the service and what i have seen and know what im not allowed to talk about, just makes me wonder even more what else is being covered up. I have no doubt the gov knows so much shit that we will never know.

A couple yrs back they finally admitted there was an Area 51 and still its super classified.

I worry a lot about AI and its progression. They saying that you can get ports into your brain where you can download material essentially making you a cyborg. That's too much for me.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
A couple yrs back they finally admitted there was an Area 51 and still its super classified.

I worry a lot about AI and its progression. They saying that you can get ports into your brain where you can download material essentially making you a cyborg. That's too much for me.
Yea, with the way social media and everyone having access to so much information, it would of been impossible to keep the existence of A51 a secret, but what lies inside will always be a secret.

The progression of AI is something i truly love learning about. Any movies about that is something i really get into (if you havent seen EX-Machina, do it). What your explaining sounds like The Matrix, any links to that stuff?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
When I visited Gettysburg College, my tour guide told me some of the ghost stories there. He said that somebody had taken an elevator to the basement floor of one of the buildings, and when the doors opened, the person was looking at a civil war hospital. When the doors closed and opened again, it was just a regular building.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yea, with the way social media and everyone having access to so much information, it would of been impossible to keep the existence of A51 a secret, but what lies inside will always be a secret.

The progression of AI is something i truly love learning about. Any movies about that is something i really get into (if you havent seen EX-Machina, do it). What your explaining sounds like The Matrix, any links to that stuff?

http://observer.com/2015/08/stephen...ill-gates-warn-about-artificial-intelligence/

It could get to the point where the computer will control your life (ex: not being able to live w/o your cellphone) Automation is also another basically where a few people in the big scheme of things control everything while the rest of us either work for them or have to depend on them thru gov't. Neither situation I believe is good. Bottomline is it needs to be controlled so its useful and not a dependency.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
http://observer.com/2015/08/stephen...ill-gates-warn-about-artificial-intelligence/

It could get to the point where the computer will control your life (ex: not being able to live w/o your cellphone) Automation is also another basically where a few people in the big scheme of things control everything while the rest of us either work for them or have to depend on them thru gov't. Neither situation I believe is good. Bottomline is it needs to be controlled so its useful and not a dependency.
I will have to look at this when i more time, but i agree, i dont think we are headed for the best outcome of human kind with the dependency of technology. I have honestly thought about going off the grid so many times and i do have certain skills that i acquired over my military career that will aid in stuff like this. Its actually something i think about often.

wrongbaldy

Practice Squad
i was kinda joking with my friends, but we were about to tweet trump and ask him to find out if aliens are real.
he def has the info now

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler

It is a long story I need to get a minute to explain myself. And reasons and evidence for my opinions on the matter. It is probably a little different from any opinion and theory you ever heard about aliens. What are some theories you know of and Happen to think hold some water

wrongbaldy

Practice Squad
It is a long story I need to get a minute to explain myself. And reasons and evidence for my opinions on the matter. It is probably a little different from any opinion and theory you ever heard about aliens. What are some theories you know of and Happen to think hold some water
i go back and forth. the numbers say that we are not alone in the universe.
also Ancient Aliens makes some good points LOL

[doublepost=1495999631,1495990932][/doublepost]