• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Paranormal thread

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
i go back and forth. the numbers say that we are not alone in the universe.
also Ancient Aliens makes some good points LOL

[doublepost=1495999631,1495990932][/doublepost]

The pyramids bro. Why they all the same distinct shape and spaced apart like they are? What about mythological monsters you hear about in folklore and the gods themselves? How did some of earths precious minerals really get here? Just the creation of the living creatures on earth themselves?? Plus there's just so many stories of sightings.

Don't get me started. :lol:

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
There are legends of a creature who walks the earth alone. They say it is half man, half bear, and half pig.
250px-ManBearPig.jpg

They call it ManBearPig. I'm super cereal right now.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
The pyramids bro. Why they all the same distinct shape and spaced apart like they are? What about mythological monsters you hear about in folklore and the gods themselves? How did some of earths precious minerals really get here? Just the creation of the living creatures on earth themselves?? Plus there's just so many stories of sightings.

Don't get me started. :lol:
We're definitely not alone. It's mathematically impossible that we're alone.

I think aliens are from a different realm or dimension. As opposed to a different galaxy. Like you said how could people that never communicated be building the same exact thing?? Excellent exhibit. It would take pages to explain evidence to that particular opinion.