• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Trade Confirmation Thread

Ndub67

Practice Squad
Banned
Las Vegas Raiders trade
Pick 3.19
Denver Broncos Trade
Pick 4.27
Guard/Center Quinn Meinerz (1.5 stars)

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
@Ndub67

Kansas City Chiefs Trade:
Round 1, Pick 32
Round 2, Pick 32
RB Isiah Pacheco (-1 Stars KC/+1 Star for LV)

Las Vegas Raiders Trade:
Round 1, Pick 6

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Las Vegas Raiders trade
Pick 3.19
Denver Broncos Trade
Pick 4.27
Guard/Center Quinn Meinerz (1.5 stars)

uncomfirmed, I am not trading a 4th as well. Supposed to be 3rd and 5th, this trade is null

confirmed
@Ndub67 @Thezone27

This one is a bit confusing. Seemed like you reconfirmed that the Raiders were trading 3.19 and 5.10, but didn't have Denver Broncos trading 4.27 when you confirmed it. Could someone please post reply to this post.

Also, another issue is that the Baltimore Ravens have pick 5.10 so there is another issue.

Also please update the big board

Last edited:

Ndub67

Practice Squad
Banned
Originally discussed over pm:
"I traded away my second but could trade you a third for him and a 5th"
Zone interpreted this as a third and fifth for meinerz rather then 3 for meinerz and his 5th rounder. Denver didn't have a 5th when he said post the trade so I posted a 4th rounder since it was closer. Zone thought he was getting 2 picks instead of giving one back so he nulled the trade. I said I'd still give a 3rd and 5th so we confirmed that was fine.

I had pick 5.10 listed on my board it's the pick the raiders have from Atlanta, pick 147 in this years draft. Baltimores board is incorrect please adjust.

Last edited:

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
@Ndub67 @Thezone27

This one is a bit confusing. Seemed like you reconfirmed that the Raiders were trading 3.19 and 5.10, but didn't have Denver Broncos trading 4.27 when you confirmed it. Could someone please post reply to this post.

Also, another issue is that the Baltimore Ravens have pick 5.10 so there is another issue.

Also please update the big board
I did update

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Originally discussed over pm:
"I traded away my second but could trade you a third for him and a 5th"
Zone interpreted this as a third and fifth for meinerz rather then 3 for meinerz and his 5th rounder. Denver didn't have a 5th when he said post the trade so I posted a 4th rounder since it was closer. Zone thought he was getting 2 picks instead of giving one back so he nulled the trade. I said I'd still give a 3rd and 5th so we confirmed that was fine.

I had pick 5.10 listed on my board it's the pick the raiders have from Atlanta, pick 147 in this years draft. Baltimores board is incorrect please adjust.
Denver not Baltimore, it is updated, oh shit I put the wrong team on the big board, can someone please update?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Denver not Baltimore, it is updated, oh shit I put the wrong team on the big board, can someone please update?
ok, so that was the reason it was incorrect. Thanks for confirming and updating. It currently has DEN in 3.19 and 5.10.

Also make sure everyone is updating there SoF. writing out their trades, updating their picks and the depth chart.

Green Bay Packers trade:

Picks 2.14 and 7.25

Los Angeles Rams trade:

QB Matthew Stafford (June 1st exemption) (1.5 stars each way)