• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Draft a Franchise?

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
This is what will ultimately lead to you getting banned and got you banned from the other site. Have fun for another week or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
If we can't get enough players, would it be possible to play with modified rules and fewer teams?

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
One possible action just to prevent having like 8 teams of all stars is to let people draft for two or three teams each.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
One possible action just to prevent having like 8 teams of all stars is to let people draft for two or three teams each.
But then you run into the possible issue of having a person load one team up and intentionally passing on good players for his other teams.

Truth

Staff Member
Just seeing this thread now. I hope you all don't mind, but it looks like this thread could've used some clean up, so I removed any incendiary or abusive posts as well as posts mentioning those remarks. Let's keep things civil and on-topic. With regards to the DaF, it's somewhat unsurprising that the sign ups aren't booming considering that there are still two sites at this time. I do expect the process to pick up rather once that's no longer an issue.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Just seeing this thread now. I hope you all don't mind, but it looks like this thread could've used some clean up, so I removed any incendiary or abusive posts as well as posts mentioning those remarks. Let's keep things civil and on-topic. With regards to the DaF, it's somewhat unsurprising that the sign ups aren't booming considering that there are still two sites at this time. I do expect the process to pick up rather once that's no longer an issue.
Agree on both accounts and thanks for the clean up. No reason to have abusive posts anywhere on the boards.