• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Tavius Robinson

Simba

Staff Member
He's fun and projectable. Don't think the ceiling is super high which is why I had a lower grade on him, but does a little bit of everything and should translate well to the NFL. My favorite thing is you can see he has a variety of pass rush moves and attacks with a plan.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Would’ve preferred Isaiah McGuire here, who went 2 picks after to the Browns. Let’s hope Tavius balls out and McGuire doesn’t.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
After watching the Robinson coverage on the latest ravens wired from rookie minicamp, I’m beginning to like the pick. Seems to have a great head on his shoulders, and when you see him among other players, and see him hitting the bag and extending, the dude is seriously built to play edge, he has giraffe necks for arms, super heavy hands, looks very flexible and fluid, low hips and knee bend don’t look labored, just general ease of motion for a guy his size.

Not declaring him anything, he’s intriguing though, looking forward to seeing him and Trenton Simpson get a heavy snap count this preseason

rossihunter2

Staff Member
After watching the Robinson coverage on the latest ravens wired from rookie minicamp, I’m beginning to like the pick. Seems to have a great head on his shoulders, and when you see him among other players, and see him hitting the bag and extending, the dude is seriously built to play edge, he has giraffe necks for arms, super heavy hands, looks very flexible and fluid, low hips and knee bend don’t look labored, just general ease of motion for a guy his size.

Not declaring him anything, he’s intriguing though, looking forward to seeing him and Trenton Simpson get a heavy snap count this preseason
Got a fair amount of work to do as an edge setter but projects very well to that McPhee type role as a pass rusher

Obviously work to do to become a factor and will be tough to find snaps if we re-sign Houston or sign a vet of that ilk

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Got a fair amount of work to do as an edge setter but projects very well to that McPhee type role as a pass rusher

Obviously work to do to become a factor and will be tough to find snaps if we re-sign Houston or sign a vet of that ilk
Yeah I don’t imagine he’s gonna get many snaps as a rookie, probably gonna be inactive for all but 3 or 4 games. If he goes beyond that in year 1 I’d say it’s a real pleasant surprise.