• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Kyu Blu Kelly

Simba

Staff Member
Dawg I clearly didn't like this one. Usually say what I like about a guy and this one was (1) his name, (2) his video game, and (3) his personality. Nothing football related lol

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Dawg I clearly didn't like this one. Usually say what I like about a guy and this one was (1) his name, (2) his video game, and (3) his personality. Nothing football related lol
Even though he was ass, he looked just a tad bit better thab shuan wade. Reminded me of brandon browner, good for the first 5 yards but after that, he lost

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Preseason was disappointing, he really has a longer way to go than I thought. Still would have liked to keep him as depth.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Even though he was ass, he looked just a tad bit better thab shuan wade. Reminded me of brandon browner, good for the first 5 yards but after that, he lost
atleast we got a 5th and a 7th when we traded him to the Pats, when we only used a 5th to draft Wade. KBK we got nothing for

Simba

Staff Member
Preseason was disappointing, he really has a longer way to go than I thought. Still would have liked to keep him as depth.
I certainly understood the appeal that some saw. I just never saw him putting everything together as being feasible. Was way too passive in coverage for me.