• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Fantasy 2023 Season

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looking to start the new league for 2023. I’ll be the commissioner if no on wants it. I’d also like to do a $5 buy in. Second place gets their money back, winner takes the rest. I don’t mind covering a few folks if money is the issue. So far we’ve got myself, @RavensMania and @redrum52. I’d like to keep the league simple to limit the weekly input and draft length. Standard fantasy format.
Thoughts?
@rossihunter2 @rmcjacket23 @purplepittabread88 @JoeyFlex5 @Dom McRaven @cobrajet @UPennChem @gtalk12 @JO_75 @Davesta @JAAM @Deebo813 … tag anyone I forgot

Last edited:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Also open to which platform we use and specific rule changes we’d like to improve upon from last go round

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Looking to start the new league for 2023. I’ll be the commissioner if no on wants it. I’d also like to do a $5 buy in. Second place gets their money back, winner takes the rest. I don’t mind covering a few folks if money is the issue. So far we’ve got myself, @RavensMania and @redrum52. I’d like to keep the league simple to limit the weekly input and draft length. Standard fantasy format.
Thoughts?
@rossihunter2 @rmcjacket23 @purplepittabread88 @JoeyFlex5 @Dom McRaven @cobrajet @UPennChem @gtalk12 @JO_75 @Davesta @JAAM @Deebo813 … tag anyone I forgot
seriously i'm insulted

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Homie i tagged you in the body of the post, come on now

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor