• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 New Orleans Saints vs. Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
A fucking QB is killing us I fucking hate taysom Hill.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Not that I think the seasons over but this today showed me at the moment are not contenders. Every time we needed a big stop or a big play we didn’t get it. We blew this game full. I know this was possibly our toughest game (besides @pitt) but all I really saw today is we are the same old ravens

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Shut up already. They were shit throws, not drops.

If you are a receiver in the NFL and you get 2 hands on the ball you need to catch it. No excuses. Crabtrees drop against Cleveland to win the game was a bad one but you still have to catch it if you get 2 hands on it.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not that I think the seasons over but this today showed me at the moment are not contenders. Every time we needed a big stop or a big play we didn’t get it. We blew this game full. I know this was possibly our toughest game (besides @pitt) but all I really saw today is we are the same old ravens
Stop it we are playing maybe the best offense in the NFL. This loss means absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.