• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Baltimore Ravens @ Carolina Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Maxx Williams healthy scratch and Alex Lewis also out

means we'll see Bozeman and Brown starting again
we have extra OL cover this week with Eluemunor making the gameday roster

on the plus side Averett is finally healthy enough to give us cover at corner with Marlon still out

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

on the plus side Averett is finally healthy enough to give us cover at corner with Marlon still out
This is averett first game this season correct?

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Boyle should've been the healthy scratch and not Maxx. Harbaugh and Marty will never learn

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I am making 2 assumptions. 1 is to make the playoffs we need to finish 10-6. 2 is that we’re not winning in KC or SD. That means we have to go 6-1 in the rest of our games. That 1 loss can’t be today.
Not winning in KC or SD is a strong assumption. KC still hasn’t faced a great defense because apparently Jacksonville’s defense is raw ass and have gotten roasted regularly since then.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Last time we saw averett in extensive play time he shut down 3 straight attempts from the 1 yard line. Lets hope this injury isn’t a “thing” and he’s ready to play, because I got some high hopes for averett.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I am making 2 assumptions. 1 is to make the playoffs we need to finish 10-6. 2 is that we’re not winning in KC or SD. That means we have to go 6-1 in the rest of our games. That 1 loss can’t be today.
I wouldn’t count us out in any of those games.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Okay good at least Jimmy is playing but I wonder if the Ravens will hold off on Humphrey and Hurst (and possibly Alex Lewis) until after the bye

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Offense please don’t lay a road egg. It’s gonna be hard to run the ball but we still gotta mix it in. Gonna have to be creative.

Bold prediction for the day. Jackson tries his first NFL TD pass

Maybe some more draws and screens.

Bold prediction. Flacco catches it.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not winning in KC or SD is a strong assumption. KC still hasn’t faced a great defense because apparently Jacksonville’s defense is raw ass and have gotten roasted regularly since then.

Did AP put some whoopass on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.