• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preseason 1 Philadelphia Eagles @ Baltimore Ravens

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor

Personally I hope we lose, I almost feel like it’s a bad omen. It will be funny if we get stomped in a pre season game for everyone to freak out about our depth or something. I do think the streak speaks to our depth and Harbaugh’s off season philosophy a bit, but there is no correlation to regular season success when all teams are analyzed. I also think it could be a product of always playing Carolina and DC in these games too, and a little luck

rossihunter2

Staff Member
im interested in the LB battle

3 guys obviously locked
malik harrison a near lock

but there may only be 5 spots on this roster with Del'Shawn Phillips, Kristian Welch and Josh Ross all legit backend of the roster guys who could make it

might be an actual legit preseason battle because all 3 of these guys will play a ton of snaps over the next 3 weeks - obviously it will likely be a battle won with special teams performances but these snaps will matter

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
the Nigerian Nightmare better show out tonight

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
My expectation is gonna be young players, playing in a new offense with vanilla play calling because it's preseason. Therefore, probably gonna be sloppy

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I don’t care if the streak is broken, just want to see guys stepping up and to come out of the game healthy.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I hate pre season.
Are you even a Ravens fan? This is our time. Who needs the post season when you can dominate the pre-season? Leave it to those other teams to slog through 17 games first - the Ravens get to the main event straight away.