• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Discussion (Other Teams)

Which QB Pairing will throw MORE COMBINED Touchdowns on Sunday?

• Aaron Rodgers & Tom Brady

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Jared Goff & Drew Brees

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Gruden mad at Defensive Coordinator Paul Guenther and confronted him. Seems like the team has quit on Gruden, Gruden is lookong for a scapegoat im Guenther and everything is going so wrong for the Raiders.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I picked the 49ers to win, but changed it when I saw that Mullens was starting. I should've stuck with my freaking instincts.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
My logic in picking the 49ers was that there previous starting QB was bad so how much worse could Mullins really be, whereas the Raiders are just trash all the time and honestly if not for Mullins I would not hesitate to pick the 49ers so why hesitate when he cant be that much worse than what they got?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So if Gruden gets fired after this year, they would have to pay him for the remaining 9 years of that contract wouldn't they?

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tom Cable is proving how important coaching and scheme really are for the offensive line. The Seahawks went from worst line in the league, unable to develop anyone, to now being competent and pretty good at run blocking. Raiders' line went from dominant to a liability after hiring him.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
And then all of the sudden trading Mack looks like it wasn’t such a bad idea after all (even though I didn’t think it was anyway)
Nick Bosa is still only a draft pick and Mack is proven and could end up in the HOF