• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Go Ravens!

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Unless @Ice Bowl can magically get Harbaugh fired....
Wait. I get it now. Ty Montgomery is going to develop a fumble problem and counter Harbaugh's injuries by injuring the other RBs so we HAVE To play him. We then lose out. Harbaugh gets fired.

@Ice Bowl You are the hero that the franchise deserves, but not the one it needs.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Are these getting annoying? Sorry about that.

Don't stop doing these, it's just that Harbaugh's incompetence is so strong that it negates the luck in these threads. It seems you guys might be on the same path with McCarthy being in his last year if you don't turn it around soon.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Alright @Ice Bowl new plan. Start posting good luck threads for our opponents and maybe reverse psychology will win us some games or something.

Either way it won’t get any worse lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Alright @Ice Bowl new plan. Start posting good luck threads for our opponents and maybe reverse psychology will win us some games or something.

Either way it won’t get any worse lol
@Ice Bowl , in addition you need to bad mouth the Ravens like you would do against the Bears, Vikings, and Lions. Talk about how our team won't amount to anything and we'll get destroyed every week because we're a worthless organization. Something to that effect.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Grim not gonna lie I think you went a little too far here dog
Okay sorry if it offended you or anyone. I deleted it out of respect. Just FYI I had a very close family member die of a violent cancer. Not making a joke out of cancer, more saying it’s hopeless and it’s taking us fast here. I can understand how that may be hurtful to someone with a recent struggle though so my apologies.

Last edited:

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Okay sorry if it offended you or anyone. I deleted it out of respect. Just FYI I had a very close family member die of a violent cancer. Not making a joke out of cancer, more saying it’s hopeless and it’s taking us fast here. I can understand how that may be hurtful to someone with a recent struggle though so my apologies.
You definitely didn’t offend me, I’ve joked about worse, I just know that some people on here would probably go crazy over that comment lol