• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preseason 2 Baltimore Ravens @ Washington Commanders

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wouldn't bet on it
I actually did bet on it lol. But seriously I hope it does end, not that it matters but kind of sick of being made fun of by all fanbases for this streak and having false narratives about Harbaugh always playing starters to win meaningless games as to why we’re always hurt.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The streak ends.
I wouldn't bet on it
I actually did bet on it lol. But seriously I hope it does end, not that it matters but kind of sick of being made fun of by all fanbases for this streak and having false narratives about Harbaugh always playing starters to win meaningless games as to why we’re always hurt.
I live around skins fans and none of them say anything about our preseason winning streak. Not one of them. As a matter of fact one of them bets on us. Thinks its as close to guaranteed money. I told him not to bet on this game though.

Simba

Staff Member
Names I'll be watching tonight...

Keaton Mitchell - how early does he get into the game? Was getting reps with the 1s after last game

Melvin Gordon - conversely, how late does he get into the game?

Tarik Black - was silent in game 1 but has apparently continued to stack great days in camp

Ben Cleveland - curious if they continue the RT experiment

Malik Hamm - can he force our hand at OLB?

Jeremiah Moon - similar to Hamm, but further, does he do enough as an all around backer?

Kyu Kelly - can he get on the field earlier than last game?

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Streameast stream sucked last week. Constant glitching. Anyone know of other good streaming sites?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Why was Lamar warming up

JAAM

Hall of Famer