• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preaseason 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Lamar has expressed interest in playing in this game. He just wants to get on the field. I certainly hope he doesn't play.

I think the offense will be rusty when the season starts due to the lack of starters playing in the offseason, just like last year. Of course we also have a new offense which may take a while to gel.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Lamar has expressed interest in playing in this game. He just wants to get on the field. I certainly hope he doesn't play.

I think the offense will be rusty when the season starts due to the lack of starters playing in the offseason, just like last year. Of course we also have a new offense which may take a while to gel.
Ugh! I'm so torn. For the bolded comments, it's the very reason why I want our starters on offense to play a couple of possessions just to knock some rust off while under a new offense. But I look back to the WSH preseason game from 2021 where Dobbins well.................you can fill in the blank.

Simba

Staff Member
Not expecting too much worthwhile tonight. Big guy that I'll be watching is Kyu Kelly. Might be too little too late at this point, but hoping he at least goes out there and puts together a better game that makes the team think about what to do with him.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Not expecting too much worthwhile tonight. Big guy that I'll be watching is Kyu Kelly. Might be too little too late at this point, but hoping he at least goes out there and puts together a better game that makes the team think about what to do with him.

im not expecting many starters to participate
and not many places on the 53 up for debate

will be interesting to see which DBs play

Posted in the RTT that I would love to see him, with his new toys, play at least one series. Injuries are such a random and unpredictable thing. If it happened in any game during the regular season would it be any better then game 3 of preseason? IDK

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Hard eye on ojabo and Washington tonight, Washington might find himself playing a lot of meaningful snaps if he keeps up what he showed last week, and ojabo needs to put together full reps this week.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hard eye on ojabo and Washington tonight, Washington might find himself playing a lot of meaningful snaps if he keeps up what he showed last week, and ojabo needs to put together full reps this week.

Washington should be a lock. Play him 1 qtr at most

Simba

Staff Member
JAD, Kelly, and Ar'Darius opened as the starters. Leads you to believe Seymour is safe at this point.

Simba

Staff Member
Don't want to overreact to games, but you wonder if Johnson has reopened the backup QB battle with how he's been doing.