• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Hunting...

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Posted over at RSR, curious what you guys think

So i was doing my normal late night Youtube browsing and ended up on a Joe Rogan podcast with him interviewing a known hunter by the name of Cameron Hanes. I mainly clicked on it because it was about a bear attack and i love listening to stories like that, then i watched a couple of his hunting videos and it got me thinking about the overall idea of hunting and what others think.

I have never once hunted a day in my life, being from Arkansas thats pretty rare, especially the town i lived in. Just something about killing an animal, i cant do it. I am not saying i hate hunters or anything like that, well...the ones that do it for sport, i dislike the thought (even though i understand the reasons for those trophy hunts). The more i watched the videos of him hunting, i gained more respect for the idea of it. Hanes brought up a good point while hunting, he said (paraphrasing): the way i kill it will be the quickest way it will die out here in the wild. Interesting.

Now i have no urge to hunt, but im starting to think i would like to go out there just to photograph the beautiful side of nature (bears are my thing). Just curious what you guys think.

Here is a crazy story about a almost wolf attack