• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Unfortunate events…. I missed the whole second half. Did we have any major injuries today?
Not sure when he got hurt but only Odell who was ruled out with an ankle injury

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Think the Browns are honestly second best in this division
You cant be competition when your QB is skipping 10 yard throws. You just cant. They have all the potential but they signed an "adult" to play QB who it turns out in addition to being pond scum of a human is also trash at QB.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
You cant be competition when your QB is skipping 10 yard throws. You just cant. They have all the potential but they signed an "adult" to play QB who it turns out in addition to being pond scum of a human is also trash at QB.
I mean I agree that he's a trash person and also lackluster QB. That being said, I still think they're ahead of the Bengals and Steelers.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Bottom of 11th Go O’s!
I missed a lot of the Ravens game because of my investment in the O's. It was hard to flip back and forth, but I have a plan going forward.

I love having two competitive teams. Sport should be interesting. It was easy to turn off the O's until last year. Default setting was the Ravens. Hard to switch off the O's.

Big win!!! They had it in the bag anyway, but that they won it on their own and claimed the Playoff spot with a win is HaayUUUUge. The Playoff run is going to be exciting!