• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
not sure whether to be worried about this or not:

Rapsheet:
"Bengals WR AJ Green (toe) is listed as doubtful… but he did make the trip. And source said he’s actually going to work out this morning to see if he can go against the Ravens. That’s a very positive step in the right direction for next Sunday."

if it were any other team but us playing them id have him nailed on as not playing but because its us i just cant get past the feeling that he might play - especially after he was upgraded from OUT to Doubtful

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
not sure whether to be worried about this or not:

Rapsheet:
"Bengals WR AJ Green (toe) is listed as doubtful… but he did make the trip. And source said he’s actually going to work out this morning to see if he can go against the Ravens. That’s a very positive step in the right direction for next Sunday."

if it were any other team but us playing them id have him nailed on as not playing but because its us i just cant get past the feeling that he might play - especially after he was upgraded from OUT to Doubtful

They'll go out of their way to play him.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Everyone that knows me on here knows that the two teams I dislike the most is the Colts and the Bengals. I really want to win this game today. Go Ravens!

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
The Lamar Era starts today! Here we go boys...

Any 200 passing yards + 70 rush yards, 2 TDs and maybe 1 INT for LJ8 today is a solid effort.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
In college.. most lamar ints came from him holding ball to long, giving the defenders time to make up space or him just getting confused on where the defenser will actually end up... i havent seen that many ints from him that came from bad ass decision making.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Man this feels so strange. We’ve had Flacco for 11 years, first half of his tenure we had a stellar record and were a perennial SB contender, we saw multiple conference ships, won a SB, and were one of the most respected and feared teams in the league, we fell off for the second half of joes tenure.

For a lot of ravens fans, Flacco is all they know. I started following near the end of the boller days, so I saw a year of boller, a year of McNair, and another year of boller/Troy Smith, and aside from that it’s been all flacco.

We’re going from our FIRST EVER franchise qb, a statuesque pocket passer, to a new and totally unproven dual threat qb who could be the most electrifying athlete at qb we’ve ever seen. God damn this is so weird, and exciting.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Man this feels so strange. We’ve had Flacco for 11 years, first half of his tenure we had a stellar record and were a perennial SB contender, we saw multiple conference ships, won a SB, and were one of the most respected and feared teams in the league, we fell off for the second half of joes tenure.

For a lot of ravens fans, Flacco is all they know. I started following near the end of the boller days, so I saw a year of boller, a year of McNair, and another year of boller/Troy Smith, and aside from that it’s been all flacco.

We’re going from our FIRST EVER franchise qb, a statuesque pocket passer, to a new and totally unproven dual threat qb who could be the most electrifying athlete at qb we’ve ever seen. God damn this is so weird, and exciting.
Do you have your popcorn ready? It is going to be exciting because when the play breaks down, Lamar can do his thing! Just hope he can hold up on the NFL level.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Im starting lamar in fantasy today.. fuck it
So am I. Other options are dalton, rg3 picked up yesterday and Flacco. I pick qbs late in fantasy and this league I’m in first at 8-2 in a 16 team league. Very important game against 2nd place team

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I was looking at the Bengals boards and they have the list of actives and inactives. AJ Green is inactive. Sorry I don’t know how to share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.