• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I knew there was something wrong with you.

If Joe threw 5 picks like Ben did today (2 were called back) you’d be blasting him. But you love the way been does it. Foh
The point he was making is no matter what he doesn't give up! He was down 16 points but still came back and won the fucking game. You know what happened when Joe threw 5 Ints in Buffalo! We were steam rolled!

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
The point he was making is no matter what he doesn't give up! He was down 16 points but still came back and won the fucking game. You know what happened when Joe threw 5 Ints in Buffalo! We were steam rolled!
Well to be fair they only won today because Blake Bortles couldn’t put up more than 16 points with consistent good field position. It really shouldn’t have been a close game.

He’s resilient yes, and often plays lights out, but he’s also overrated and I can not and will never respect Ben as a person or a player.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well to be fair they only won today because Blake Bortles couldn’t put up more than 16 points with consistent good field position. It really shouldn’t have been a close game.

He’s resilient yes, and often plays lights out, but he’s also overrated and I can not and will never respect Ben as a person or a player.
Sure you are entitled to your opinion and I'm sure a ton of guys share that opinion as well. But I think he is phenomenal with his back against a wall and when plays need to be made with the game on the line.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sure you are entitled to your opinion and I'm sure a ton of guys share that opinion as well. But I think he is phenomenal with his back against a wall and when plays need to be made with the game on the line.
Even I can agree with that. But that’s not really what I meant

Status
Not open for further replies.