• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Discussion (other teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Steelers I see got bit by the refs too, didn't watch any more football after our game as I was too pissed off but see the refs called Minkah for a terrible roughing call on a sack. Browns got hosed by the ref blowing a play dead thinking Cooper stepped out of bounds when he didn't. Refs hating the AFC North today, they better equally hate the Bengals on Monday Night.

Refs be betting on these games and when a Tim Donahue situation arises and we see the league has been covering this up for decades, boy oh boy will it hit the NFL hard.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I thought it was the opposite?
Seems like he will be playing now. I don't know about that, I know they are 0-2 but is it worth Burrow aggravating his calf during the game and being more injured? I'm sure Dr. Aaron Donald will test how healthy that calf is.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I find myself easily rooting for Baker Mayfield these days. Anyone else? Lol

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seems like he will be playing now. I don't know about that, I know they are 0-2 but is it worth Burrow aggravating his calf during the game and being more injured? I'm sure Dr. Aaron Donald will test how healthy that calf is.
I’m fine with it, Burrow starting to act like Big Ben out here. They better lose but if they win so be it, we blew our chance like we do every year ever with Harbaugh besides 2019 which we eventually blew as well

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Burrow got paid and forgot how to play?

Love it

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It starts as a calf injury... but that can later become worse like an Achilles. Bengals trotting out Burrow who clearly isn't 100%. They just paid him a bunch of money, but sure let him play through an injury.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I thought the Rams were a better team than this. Boy, was I wrong!