• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Indianapolis Colts @ Baltimore Ravens

Play calling got this L. I'm more pissed off at the conservative playcalling. I knew they had way too much time on the clock.

Why we keep losing like this at home games to inferior teams with a back up QB. I'm so pissed right now.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't think there were 12 blatant, game defining penalties, but sure. The Colts would also have far more penalties.

I'd rather have penalties called for something as obvious as the Zay Flowers DPI instead of letting them play.
Stevens would have multiple PIs. I am not even sure what to call the Pittman play where his helmet was ripped off but that’s another. I caught multiple Ravens holds on offense and defense in real time.

Your argument though seems to be, and sorry if I’m reading it wrong, to let them play unless it’s an important play then call it tight which is the opposite of what any player would want. All they ever ask for is consistency.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Defense played pretty amazingly given it's injury situation. Minshew is no hero but they still did admirably. Ravens injuries on offense weren't obercomable it seems

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Stevens would have multiple PIs. I am not even sure what to call the Pittman play where his helmet was ripped off but that’s another. I caught multiple Ravens holds on offense and defense in real time.

Your argument though seems to be, and sorry if I’m reading it wrong, to let them play unless it’s an important play then call it tight which is the opposite of what any player would want. All they ever ask for is consistency.
The players would not ask for something like the Flowers PI to not be called.

The Stephens play where he took the helmet off is what penalty exactly?

I hardly trust that fans understand what holding is because 95% of fans don't understand offensive holding rules as it applies to pass rushers using a rip move.