• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Hamilton, The Injuries and The Self-Inflicted Wounds

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Offence looked great for 1 and half drives to start the game. Shot themselves in the foot the rest of the game. Messy.

Defence was phenomenal despite all the absences.

Neither team could find a way to win. Both teams tried their best to lose this. Ravens tried hard. Colts tried harder. Refs tried even harder.

Was in a general malaise about this game... then the refs no-called that blatant Flowers DPI and now I'm angry.

Seems ridiculous to be talking about refs tbh because it should never have been close.

But refs screwed the ravens in two critical situations - no-call on a facemask on flowers that might have helped end the game in regulation - no-call on the blatant DPI on flowers on 4th down in overtime.

And where did Matt Gay come from?

Doesn't matter how many guys we're missing... we just lost to Gardner Minshew...

Kyle Hamilton was great though

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I’m so fucking angry.

I mean, I shouted facemask as soon as it happened and was so happy when the flag came in, it could not have been more obvious.

And then the linebacker tackles Flowers before he gets a chance to catch and they don’t call that either!?

Did Flowers fuck one of the ref’s wife or something?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
We had this game locked up at the end of the 4th and completely fucked it away. The defense was the only thing keeping us in the game

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I’m so ducking angry.

I mean, I shouted facemask as soon as it happened and was so happy when the flag came in, it could not have been more obvious.

And then the linebacker tackles Flowers before he gets a chance to catch and they don’t call that either!?

Did Flowers fuck one of the ref’s wife or something?

its even more frustrating because if drake doesnt fumble this game is over in the 1st quarter

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
“you should’ve taken advantage of the chances to win”

My brother in Christ, those chances failed BECAUSE OF THE PENALTIES

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Refs bet on the game plain and simple. You don't let things like that go unless you are trying to ensure a parlay bet or something. I hope the Ravens fans give the Refs and the Colts hell leaving the stadium.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Too many offensive mistakes. I agree refs botched the call on that Flowers play but we had a lot of self inflicted wounds.

Sadly next game is going to be tough. We messed up.

Btw, Stanley and Linbebaum are sorely missed.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
on the other hand...
biggest difference grinding out the win at the end vs last week:

we were down to RB6 on the depth chart

No Jk, No Justice, No Mitchell and then Gus and then Gordon went down

Kenyon drake on less than a week of practice running into the teeth of a defence that knows you're running is not a great option

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Refs bet on the game plain and simple. You don't let things like that go unless you are trying to ensure a parlay bet or something. I hope the Ravens fans give the Refs and the Colts hell leaving the stadium.
You forgot to fit the word “fluke” into this post.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Three game sample size and this offense is a huge disappointment starting with Monken and Lamar. No one is really playing awful, just all around mediocrity. Very much feels like another one and done type of team

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Im just so fucking pissed that you somehow don’t call the facemask there.

The game isn’t “probably” over, it’s definitely over if you call one of the most blatant facemasks I’ve ever seen

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Three game sample size and this offense is a huge disappointment starting with Monken and Lamar. No one is really playing awful, just all around mediocrity. Very much feels like another one and done type of team
Sloppy game and terrible refs, should have been a win

The offense looked amazing then 1 fumble turns it into a mess why? This team has a habit of thinking it won the game with too much time on the clock. Lamar still making stupid mistakes taking sacks when he could've of got rid of the ball.

Tucker is off this yr. His kicks don't look as clean as they usually do. Again why do we keep getting beat by inferior teams with back ups especially playing at home.

I don't see this team competing with the big dogs in the AFC unless we trade or get some key pieces back.

Damn what a frustrating game.