• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Oakland Raiders @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
It took Marty close to 8 quarters to figure out that we should be pounding the rock to set up the short pass. Something I figured out before the Bengals game. He’s not the problem my ass

JAAM

Hall of Famer
See what happens when you run the ball Marty. Ronnie keeps telling him to feed Gus. The linemen are loving this

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ive seen Brown drop like 3 passes from Lamar today. Sure they couldve been better throws but sometimes you gotta bail oit your qb.

If we do lose brown we need a guy who is great at adjusting for the ball because Lamara placement wont always be perfect

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Deja Vu - inside the 5, false start, run for no gain, incompletion to john brown... thank god crabtree scores the td because i was about to have an aneurism
You and me both and I certainly didn’t want to go to the hospital again

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not a great passing day from Lamar...I already hear the haters talking. Because he’s not allowed to have growing pains like everyone else

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
When we run this type of smash mouth offense, we wear them down.
That raiders defense is gassed and ours is fresh.

This is what you can look forward to next season and why I was okay with us building the D up these past few years. Fix this interior line and maybe slowly start upgrading the WR corps and the offensive supporting cast should be great.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ive seen Brown drop like 3 passes from Lamar today. Sure they couldve been better throws but sometimes you gotta bail oit your qb.

If we do lose brown we need a guy who is great at adjusting for the ball because Lamara placement wont always be perfect
Lamar's throwing deep...... and Hollywood Brown is WIDE open for a 70 yard TD.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Not a great passing day from Lamar...I already hear the haters talking. Because he’s not allowed to have growing pains like everyone else
Who cares lol. This is just another day at the office for Flacco minus the running threat. Two tough deflected passes for Lamar.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

so many people coming out of the woodwork to hate on lamar when he's played pretty well yet again - every other rookie starter this season has had weeks and weeks to grow and the got so much leeway and lamar has played better than all of them except mayfield in his first couple of starts (/major playing time)

and he's passed well too - he had 2 INTS which he'd want back and some inaccurate other inaccurate passes - but for the mostpart he's been on time, with good placement and good reads

Status
Not open for further replies.