• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1pm EST @ FirstEnergy Stadium

Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, Evan Washburn on the call. Best CBS crew we've had so far this year.

Ravens coming off an infuriating loss with better vibes on the practice field this week with some guys returning (although who knows if they'll play).

An inconsistent and unconvincing offence goes into Cleveland to play the most dominant defence in the league through 3 weeks.

Another road division game.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Is the Browns defense really that good or are they playing awful offenses? I don't think they're bad but we don't have a real idea of what they are yet, to me, because of who they have faced.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Is the Browns defense really that good or are they playing awful offenses? I don't think they're bad but we don't have a real idea of what they are yet, to me, because of who they have faced.

Probably a bit of both

But it’s not just that they’ve played against not great offences, they’ve dominated harder than any other team in the league - the best 3 defensive performances by a team this year in epa terms have been the browns 3 defensive outings… that’s pretty nuts no matter who you’re playing against

It’s definitely a little bit of both. I think they’re damn good and finish top 3 when it all said and done. However, they’re putting up 2000 Ravens defensive numbers and I don’t think they’re thaaaat good.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Upon review, that Titans offense is roooooough. Like bad bad. Andre Dillard was atrocious. If Mekari can be just mediocre we should put points on the board.

It's a really really good defense though. They're playing with such confidence, speed and hunger.... you have to find ways to make them think a bit more, make them second guess.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I thought Watson was going to be out the way they were talking about how limited he was in practic.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar’s done well historically Vs Browns. Could be another big day

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Lamar’s done well historically Vs Browns. Could be another big day

Can't remember which year, but the team got off to slow start in Cleveland. Think the game was tied at 0 and with about 3 minutes left in the first half the offense took off. To this day still one of my favorite Lamar to Andrews TDs to go up 14. Found a clip

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I stg if we lose to a 5th round rookie

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Can't remember which year, but the team got off to slow start in Cleveland. Think the game was tied at 0 and with about 3 minutes left in the first half the offense took off. To this day still one of my favorite Lamar to Andrews TDs to go up 14. Found a clip