• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Pittsburgh

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
How we feeling?

We should be confident but I can't remember any easy Steelers game and it seems like we never sweep them. Their D line is still scary.

(How did I do with a nice optimistic thread opener?)

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am feeling good. As conservative as we may be, I like what Monken does so far.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
How we feeling?

We should be confident but I can't remember any easy Steelers game and it seems like we never sweep them. Their D line is still scary.

i think trubisky is probably an upgrade on pickett but not super worried about that offence whoever's the starting qb

but it's a division game, and they're another AFC North team with some dangerous pass rushers against a potentially very undermanned OL

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
1696353452995.jpeg

JAAM

Hall of Famer

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Their offense truly is atrocious, but yea yea, it’s the Steelers. I’m sick of them, we owe them a sweep, they are so mediocre.

I think we win big similar to Cleveland

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
This is eerily similar to the 2021 season before we played the Steelers on the road. We had a chance to pull away from the division while the Steelers came off a loss by double digits on the road.

Great opportunity to right those wrongs.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
How we feeling?

Yeah. Who has better D line Colts or Steelers cause we sure had problems with the Colts D line

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tickets are cheap(relative to most Raven/steeler games)if anyone is considering going. It’s a beautiful set up they have in Pitt, fun stadium and atmosphere

JO_75

Hall of Famer
his crew lead the league in penalties in back to back seasons and his crew officiated SB 57.

As long as he isn't bailing out Matt Canada's terrible offense with dumb penalties we should be good. Just got to make sure we don't run into the receiver who suddenly stops(looking at you Cooper) and get a bogus penalty like we did last week.