• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Tennessee (But make it in London)

Simba

Staff Member
An opportunity to right two wrongs this go around.

Need a good game following the stinker against the Steelers yesterday. The Titans are another meh team and we simply cannot go out there and put together another mistake-filled performance against a team that we should beat on paper.

Secondly, this is a big game for the organization. Last time we went to London, we looked completely unprepared, unfocused, and flat. It's on Harbaugh and the coaching staff to make sure we don't go there and completely embarrass ourselves again.

Man Tenesee always play the Ravens hard. I don't feel comfortable about this game at all. Especially the shelacking we got last time we went there. Just Googled and the series against the Titans is 13-13.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Need a good game following the stinker against the Steelers yesterday. The Titans are another meh team and we simply cannot go out there and put together another mistake-filled performance against a team that we should beat on paper.

Secondly, this is a big game for the organization. Last time we went to London, we looked completely unprepared, unfocused, and flat. It's on Harbaugh and the coaching staff to make sure we don't go there and completely embarrass ourselves again.
Another road divisional game for us. Before someone tries to correct me by saying that the Titans aren't in the same division, I'm well aware. Given how these two teams play each other, they might as well. Obviously, there's still bad blood.

Last time we went in London, we were ALSO the road team against an AFC South opponent, that team that was ALSO part of the former AFC Central. While I appreciate Andrews saying that they need to get their shit together, actions need to speak louder than words and they need to grow some mental toughness when adversity strikes on the field.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Another road divisional game for us. Before someone tries to correct me by saying that the Titans aren't in the same division, I'm well aware. Given how these two teams play each other, they might as well. Obviously, there's still bad blood.

Last time we went in London, we were ALSO the road team against an AFC South opponent, that team that was ALSO part of the former AFC Central. While I appreciate Andrews saying that they need to get their shit together, actions need to speak louder than words and they need to grow some mental toughness when adversity strikes on the field.
atleast they are flying out today rather than waiting until Friday. Also The Titans will be in London on Friday.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Apparently both the Bills and Jags players were unhappy with the turf at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium where we play next. The Bills came out of this game especially beat up losing Matt Milano and their LT to lower leg injuries. @rossihunter2 get over there and inspect that shit.

Johnson called the artificial turf “terrible” and said there was chatter in the locker room about the turf being a problem.

“Take that turf out, especially that one,” Johnson said. “I’d rather play on grass. I’m sure 90 to 100 percent of players in the NFL would rather play on grass. I don’t know why we’re playing on stuff like that.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
More of the same
IMG_2986.jpeg

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is a great game to get back on track and start catching passes.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

And most importantly…

My first game in person. We better not shit the bed.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
And most importantly…

My first game in person. We better not shit the bed.
Congrats , hope it’s a fun one. English have really shown out for these games recently. Very loud for the last couple. What’s the beer of choice/pub of choice on game day?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Congrats , hope it’s a fun one. English have really shown out for these games recently. Very loud for the last couple. What’s the beer of choice/pub of choice on game day?

Going to a pre-organised uk ravens tailgate
Think it’s in a micro-brewery - not sure I’ll know what the go to is til I get there lol

At the game, beer of choice is gonna be whatever’s cheapest haha

Tank

Hall of Famer
Man Tenesee always play the Ravens hard. I don't feel comfortable about this game at all. Especially the shelacking we got last time we went there. Just Googled and the series against the Titans is 13-13.
Before Pburgh this was our biggest rivalry. Lots of history and bad blood there.

Tank

Hall of Famer
So the Bills defense lost two players likely because of this turf. That's not what we want to hear.
I doubt it was the turf. There’s a shit ton of money in the premier league and Tottenham are in the upper half of spenders. No way Hotspur Stadium has a bad playing surface.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I doubt it was the turf. There’s a shit ton of money in the premier league and Tottenham are in the upper half of spenders. No way Hotspur Stadium has a bad playing surface.
Apparently their stadium features a grass pitch that can be rolled into and out of the arena — similar to what the Arizona Cardinals and Las Vegas Raiders do — and then lays out an artificial turf-like carpet. Sounds like they remove the grass and just threw down field turf

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Apparently their stadium features a grass pitch that can be rolled into and out of the arena — similar to what the Arizona Cardinals and Las Vegas Raiders do — and then lays out an artificial turf-like carpet. Sounds like they remove the grass and just threw down field turf

why do we have to play overseas man lol

The Bills got out of there really banged up

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
why do we have to play overseas man lol

The Bills got out of there really banged up
Because Rossi was tired of hearing about all our fun at the games