• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans (London)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
9:30am ET (AKA 2:30pm BST) @ Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Rich Eisen, Kurt Warner, Jamie Erdahl on the call for NFL Network.

Ravens coming off an embarrassing loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers - their second such embarrassment in 3 weeks (and now proud owners of two of the worst losses of the NFL season so far).

Titans also coming off a tough division loss. Both teams will be looking to get right in this game.

Not a division game, and not in Tennessee, but the Titans always feel like a division game, and London is most definitely a road trip.

Last time the Ravens came to London they got embarrassed, a repeat embarrassment has to be avoided.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
9:30am ET (AKA 2:30pm BST) @ Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Rich Eisen, Kurt Warner, Jamie Erdahl on the call for NFL Network.

Ravens coming off an embarrassing loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers - their second such embarrassment in 3 weeks (and now proud owners of two of the worst losses of the NFL season so far).

Titans also coming off a tough division loss. Both teams will be looking to get right in this game.

Not a division game, and not in Tennessee, but the Titans always feel like a division game, and London is most definitely a road trip.

Last time the Ravens came to London they got embarrassed, a repeat embarrassment has to be avoided.
That was way back in 2017. 6 years ago. I'm pretty sure that they learned their lesson so that is why they left for London on Monday.

Now, will they go out there and play ball and get the "W?"

Last edited:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think it’s awesome we play our national anthem in England, which is about kicking the shit out of England. America Caw Caw Caw

marklar

Pro Bowler
Kind of ironic: I'm 6 time zones away and this game is only 1 hour off. But the game time is still worse; I think the early window games starting at 7 in the evening for me is an absolutely perfect end to the weekend. Today, it starts at 15:30 which messes up my normal weekend schedule.

Hope they are awake during the second half today. It'll take a long time for me to forgive them for the Steelers debacle, but winning today would at least be a start.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The 9:30 start time works out perfectly today since I got tickets to the Bucs Creamsicle game Vs the Lions at 4:25. Go Ravens!! Fire the Cannons!!

marklar

Pro Bowler
This is normally where I say some bullshit about I hope it's a good game for everyone but your team loses in some tragic way...

Fuck that, I hope they fire harbaugh at half time it's so ugly.
Oh, we will do whar we do. Piss on you in the first half and the wet our pants in the 2nd. It is the new Ravens way

PuRock

Practice Squad
Nice to see Harbs chat it up with Vrabel pre-game. Always thought there was a lot of bad blood there. Hopefully we don't screw this one up, lets get this London win!