• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Tucker, the Refs and the Fish and Chips

Another game we should of dominated. Too many redzone trips to end up in FGs. Lamar again with a ridiculous int. Offense implodes after a mistake. Even the playcalling turns to hot garbage juice. Another game we almost defeat ourselves.

Happy for the win though lol.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hate the run run pass in the redzone.

We can't run the ball as efficient as we think outside of Lamar. We move the ball with ease when Lamar is out there airing it out. Even after the INT he settled down and went 7-10 with some daggers.

We have to throw the ball more John

Last edited:

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hamilton needs to be less stupid because that penalty and ejection were egregious. Otherwise outside of 2 plays the defense locked them down all day.

Offense was a little inconsistent. Lamar looked great in first half, missed some throws badly early in the 2nd and then was great again. Running game was awful all day. Honestly need to play better than that. This team has too many playmakers with too talented an OLine to look mediocre on offense.

So how did we fair with injuries. I don’t remember any other then Simpson, who re-entered the game.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Through 6 weeks this team's identity is super clear.

Lamar is amazing. Not without fault but we are only who we are because of him.

The running game is terribly inconsistent. It's ceiling is unfortunately average. A healthy JK would have been a really big deal.

OL is frustrating. LT has been the biggest issue this year. Stanley has been pretty damn bad. When we've had to get deep into the depth with Faalele he's been really bad too.

Very dissapointingly, the TEs have no production. Andrews is good and probably still recovering but outside of him there's actually nonexistent production from TEs. I think like 1 catch to Likely is it.

The WR group is improved but certainly doesn't have a WR1. Zay Flowers is WR1, Nelson Agholor is WR2. OBJ and Bateman have no production at all and unfortunately Bateman is visibly playing disinterested.

On defense, we've honestly just been stout. We're definitely lacking in the pass rush department. But I think if Oweh and Bowser can come back and KVN can continue to get integrated it can be ok.

Marlon is clearly is still hurt and hopefully will start to come back on soon. Marcus Williams is a walking injury waiting to happen since coming here. Corner and safety just need to get and stay healthy.

STs is complete ass. Punt and FG protection are ass. KR and PR are largely ass. Punt coverage has been pretty bad at times too.

Ultimately, the defense is the identity of this team. The offensive roster is simply average.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
not only that.....he gets to see his boy Madubuike have a career day, Crowder get too sacks and Zay Flowers score his first NFL touchdown and more important... a win

We boutta get three 3rd round comp picks.

JMad, Clowney, Queen.

Through 6 weeks this team's identity is super clear.

Lamar is amazing. Not without fault but we are only who we are because of him.

The running game is terribly inconsistent. It's ceiling is unfortunately average. A healthy JK would have been a really big deal.

OL is frustrating. LT has been the biggest issue this year. Stanley has been pretty damn bad. When we've had to get deep into the depth with Faalele he's been really bad too.

Very dissapointingly, the TEs have no production. Andrews is good and probably still recovering but outside of him there's actually nonexistent production from TEs. I think like 1 catch to Likely is it.

The WR group is improved but certainly doesn't have a WR1. Zay Flowers is WR1, Nelson Agholor is WR2. OBJ and Bateman have no production at all and unfortunately Bateman is visibly playing disinterested.

On defense, we've honestly just been stout. We're definitely lacking in the pass rush department. But I think if Oweh and Bowser can come back and KVN can continue to get integrated it can be ok.

Marlon is clearly is still hurt and hopefully will start to come back on soon. Marcus Williams is a walking injury waiting to happen since coming here. Corner and safety just need to get and stay healthy.

STs is complete ass. Punt and FG protection are ass. KR and PR are largely ass. Punt coverage has been pretty bad at times too.

Ultimately, the defense is the identity of this team. The offensive roster is simply average.
You make a really good point whats up with using all these picks for TEs and we don't even use them.