• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Detroit

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Next up, the island of misfit toys that all seem to have found their home under Dan Campbell. Should be a good test of who we are at this point.

Back at home for the first time in about a month as well.
the island of misfit toys used to be the Oakland Raiders in the 70s and early 80s

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Not gonna be an easy game here. But one we have to win if we're for real.
We can lose to them and still be contenders. They're a top 3 team in the NFC and good teams lose every week.

It's going to be tough, because they're strong on both lines, a bit like the Colts. We'll need to ditch the conservative play calling and take them on through the passing game to win because Lamar (and our defense) can definitely beat Goff in a shoot out.

If we try and beat them on the ground, I think they'll outmuscle us.

Next up, the island of misfit toys that all seem to have found their home under Dan Campbell. Should be a good test of who we are at this point.

Back at home for the first time in about a month as well.
When was the last time they had a great showing at home? Seems like they been playing like dookie at home lately.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't have much faith in this matchup. The Lions just feel like a better team across the board, and they really step up to finish games.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
With us coming back from the UK, I expect us to be in a rut. I definitely feel like we're gonna start out extremely cold on offense.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We let Tucker hit 6 Field Goals as a warmup for Detroit, Tucker ready to break the hearts of Lions fans again. Granted it's been in Detroit but this time he does it at The Bank.

Fully expect defense to be the vocal point, low scoring game. As usual Tucker... against the Lions.

Lions 20
Ravens 23

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
if you extrapolate back to last season, the Lions are 13-3 from a year ago. They are a good team and it will be a challenge.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We let Tucker hit 6 Field Goals as a warmup for Detroit, Tucker ready to break the hearts of Lions fans again. Granted it's been in Detroit but this time he does it at The Bank.

Fully expect defense to be the vocal point, low scoring game. As usual Tucker... against the Lions.

Lions 20
Ravens 23
win on a 68 yard fg as time expires.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
In their past few performances (whether they won the game or not) the Ravens' offense hasn't proved that they can truly capitalize off of their opportunities to put a team away. Once again, I expect a game of attrition in their contest with the Lions.

I'll be out West in California (L.A.) celebrating my birthday (October 6th) with my wife so, I'll have to peep the game on apps. Any other ways I can view it my brothas?

Simba

Staff Member
I dont think Goff is that good but if you give him time he will chew our secondary up.
Kind of how their whole roster is. Sans a couple of guys, they don’t really have any stars. But it’s a team that plays well together under great and passionate leadership.

Tank

Hall of Famer
In their past few performances (whether they won the game or not) the Ravens' offense hasn't proved that they can truly capitalize off of their opportunities to put a team away. Once again, I expect a game of attrition in their contest with the Lions.

I'll be out West in California (L.A.) celebrating my birthday (October 6th) with my wife so, I'll have to peep the game on apps. Any other ways I can view it my brothas?
What do you use for TV feed at your house?