• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offence, the Lamar and the Just About Everything…

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
You both believe that it was a called run? It looks like the line pass blocks and Gus immediately turns and looks for the ball after passing those edge defenders. Idk part of me believes they’re trying to manipulate other teams
Monken already confirmed a naked boot to the left was called, Lamar saw the LBs crash the line and knew Gus was gonna be wide open once he passed them

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Yup, first time I feel like I’ve seen Kurt not being a hater. Great points about spacing and timing just not being there yet. Feel like we’re about to go on a tear here pretty soon
Did you see Monken's last presser? Someone asked him about Kurt.

Monk said he saw it and thought Kurt was just kinda be a contrarian because the rest of the media was praising so much. Kind of alluded to the fact that if you analyze any team's film with that lense you'll find these issues. You just got to try and limit them.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Did you see Monken's last presser? Someone asked him about Kurt.

Monk said he saw it and thought Kurt was just kinda be a contrarian because the rest of the media was praising so much. Kind of alluded to the fact that if you analyze any team's film with that lense you'll find these issues. You just got to try and limit them.

which is why it was always ridiculous that people would pull out 4 plays of the ravens offence with Roman and talk about spacing issues... there were all sorts of legitimate criticisms you could have had about roman at the end - spacing wasnt really one

no one ever talks about spacing issues in the chiefs offence (and there are always plenty in their offence too)

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Yup, first time I feel like I’ve seen Kurt not being a hater. Great points about spacing and timing just not being there yet. Feel like we’re about to go on a tear here pretty soon
You see it on all Kurt's QB commentary. He sort of hates athletic playmakers, or at least he's extra harsh to them, and he really likes unathletic pocket passers like Cousins etc. He's probably feels a kinship with them.

Tank

Hall of Famer
You see it on all Kurt's QB commentary. He sort of hates athletic playmakers, or at least he's extra harsh to them, and he really likes unathletic pocket passers like Cousins etc. He's probably feels a kinship with them.
“unathletic”. LMAO! you funny