• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Baltimore Ravens @ Arizona Cardinals

rossihunter2

Staff Member
4:25pm ET @ State Farm Stadium

Chris Lewis, Ross Tucker, Justin Walters on the call for CBS.

Last time the Ravens came off a big win, they had a massive letdown the week after.

Time to consolidate, not time to play down to the competition. The Cardinals have been good at sticking around with teams in the first halves of games this year. Ravens should try and put them away early.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Baltimore won the toss and decided to take the ball due to wind. Wonder if they will do the same thing or defer.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I watched it later as I was celebrating my dads 93rd birthday. I found from one of the announcers that they wanted to have the wind at the end of the game.....if it came to that.
I'm sure everybody wants to win at the end of the game. <_<

I know you meant wind lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baltimore won the toss and decided to take the ball due to wind. Wonder if they will do the same thing or defer.
Wind or not if the offense continues to play like they did last week I would put the ball in their hands first every time we win a toss. Besides our defense is so good I’m not sure that the other team getting the ball beginning the 2nd half offers any advantage.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Wind or not if the offense continues to play like they did last week I would put the ball in their hands first every time we win a toss. Besides our defense is so good I’m not sure that the other team getting the ball beginning the 2nd half offers any advantage.
I'd like to have an extra set of downs in the 2nd half to score more points.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I used to have that Sunday Ticket to watch the Ravens no matter where they travel. Not now! Besides apps, are there any LIVE links to watch the Ravens vs Cardinals today @ 4:25 p.m.? Help yo brotha out fellas!

I'd like to have an extra set of downs in the 2nd half to score more points.
I agree but it’s not a given. I think you have to possess the ball and score at the end of the first half in order to get an extra set of plays. The only other way to get extra plays would be on kickoff fumble recovery at any point during the game?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I agree but it’s not a given. I think you have to possess the ball and score at the end of the first half in order to get an extra set of plays. The only other way to get extra plays would be on kickoff fumble recovery at any point during the game?
not an extra set of downs for the game. An extra set in the 2nd half since we haven't done as well in the 2nd half