• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Discussion (Post Handelsschluss Edition)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
There's a lot of potential with Levis, clearly has the arm strength. He just needs the coaching and I don't think he has that right now.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ravens can never seem to get help from squads. Not putting my hope in these Titans to drop the Steelers tonight.

damn another almost loss by the steelers
I said it all earlier. :cool:

And, it is foolishness like this from the Titans for why the Ravens need to keep handling their own business to pick up more Ws to put as much distance between themselves and the rest of the division.

Damn, I hate it when the Steelers win! :brickwall:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I've called better plays on Madden than the Titans and Steelers did tonight. How do I apply to become a NFL Offensive Coordinator?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I've called better plays on Madden than the Titans and Steelers did tonight. How do I apply to become a NFL Offensive Coordinator?
tbf, it's much easier to call great plays on Madden.....but yeah the OCs on both teams suck

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
tbf, it's much easier to call great plays on Madden.....but yeah the OCs on both teams suck
The thing about it is though, that I do not understand how so few coaches have studied Andy Reid. By that I mean, if something is working keep calling it until they actually adjust to it. I have seen numerous times, even though the Chiefs have Mahomes, the Chiefs run the ball 6x in a row, getting 7-8 yards every time, until the defense actually starts respecting the run. In this case both the Titans and the Steelers just seemed to do the opposite and avoid calling what was working because it was not their "identity".

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
KC arrived on friday morning and is playing really well. Not sure when Miami landed in Germany.

Also, a friend of mine who lives in South Florida is a Dolphin fan. He told me the last time the Dolphins beat a team with a winning record was last year.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
This looks like the Chiefs have this game in hand. That is fine with me, as I am good with a Dolphins loss!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
up until 3 minutes ago, it was a tight defensive battle and only 7-0 KC.
Yeah, when I came in from waxing my wife’s car was when things started breaking open for KC. Hopefully I am bad luck for the Dolphins and not good luck for the Chiefs…..lol!