• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Seattle Seahawks @ Baltimore Ravens

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just got home. I was just telling a friend (a Cowboys fan) that the Ravens need to show me that they can handle prosperity. Meaning: they are on a 3 gm winning streak, they lead the division and their next 3 gms are in Baltimore. They need to handle their own business by beating the Seahawks to go on a 4 gm win streak and ride that momentum with 2 division foes coming to town in the next 2 weeks. Show me that you can enjoy prosperity. Well, they did. Wow! I had no clue that they would ball out like this today. Just incredible! And congrats to OBJ on his 1st (of many more to come) TD as a Raven.

GO RAVENS!!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I just got home. I was just telling a friend (a Cowboys fan) that the Ravens need to show me that they can handle prosperity. Meaning: they are on a 3 gm winning streak, they lead the division and their next 3 gms are in Baltimore. They need to handle their own business by beating the Seahawks to go on a 4 gm win streak. Show me that you can enjoy prosperity. Wow! I had no clue that they would ball out like this today. Just incredible!

GO RAVENS!!
We dominated today!

GodIsGreat

Veteran
It's really seems to look that way
Was on a chiefs forums and heard something like reid/spag playing vanilla in the reg szn against the bills/bengals last year due to possibility seeing them in the playoffs and he open it up against cinci

Now im pretty confident in monken doing that