• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

rossihunter2

Staff Member
8:15pm ET @ M&T Bank Stadium

Thursday Night Football at the Bank. First primetime game of the season.

Al Michaels, Kirk Herbstreit, Kaylee Hartung on the call for Amazon

Both teams coming off rough losses on a short week and short-handed.

Ravens lose and their best hope is to go 3-3 in the division. Win and put the Browns disappointment quickly behind them.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Stay healthy , get the win, forget last week, and celebrate like crazy at the Bank

Grendelwulf

Practice Squad
Taking a drink for every yard the bagels get, so it’s up to the defense wether I live or die…

Jk

But seriously been waiting all day, got today and the next two days off, I’m PUMPED, LESSSSGOOOOOOOO!!!!

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
If you want to watch but don't have Amazon, you can watch for free on prime video's twitch channel. Pretty neat

JO_75

Hall of Famer
They said Ray Lewis is there tonight, I hope he lights up the defense and motivates them to not give up a fourth quarter lead.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
giphy.gif

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
we didn't have Humphrey the 1st meeting either, but I agree it is nerve wracking.

The first meeting Burrow was noticeably hobbled so it did not matter as much. Now with him actually able to move out of the pocket Chase is actually dangerous again.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The first meeting Burrow was noticeably hobbled so it did not matter as much. Now with him actually able to move out of the pocket Chase is actually dangerous again.
he seemed to move fine until the last series where he reinjured it. Not saying he was 100%, because he wasn't.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Melo!