• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Rams

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Picture of Lamar at Practice this week.....

tumblr_n02brdZcYz1to3ld9o7_400.gif

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
That rookie Wr on their team is a weapon, watch those end arounds. We just need to take care of business, Flacco was moving the ball on these guys

That rookie Wr on their team is a weapon, watch those end arounds. We just need to take care of business, Flacco was moving the ball on these guys

Puka Nakua has put together a hell of a rookie season. Kupp doesn’t look quite as explosive as he used to tho. This is a game we should win.

Hopefully Money Mike figured out why our run D was being gashed on that inside zone stuff because we will be tested there.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Puka Nakua has put together a hell of a rookie season. Kupp doesn’t look quite as explosive as he used to tho. This is a game we should win.

Hopefully Money Mike figured out why our run D was being gashed on that inside zone stuff because we will be tested there.
As good as our interior has been rushing the passer this season, specifically beke, we haven't been good stopping the run. Especially since the Browns game.

Simba

Staff Member
Playing with the playoff machine a bit...

5-0 guarantees us the #1 seed.

If we drop one and lose our opportunity to control our own destiny, it has to be either this week against the Rams or Christmas night against the the 49ers. We absolutely have to win against Miami, and we'd need the Chiefs to drop one but they have a cupcake schedule.

So essentially, a loss this week doesn't kill us but really puts the pressure on against some tougher opponents and takes our fate out of our own hands.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

If we drop one and lose our opportunity to control our own destiny, it has to be either this week against the Rams or Christmas night against the the 49ers. We absolutely have to win against Miami, and we'd need the Chiefs to drop one but they have a cupcake schedule.

So essentially, a loss this week doesn't kill us but really puts the pressure on against some tougher opponents and takes our fate out of our own hands.
No team should be taken lightly but a loss to Rams Jags or Steelers unacceptable. For whatever reason I think we handle Miami even though that was one of the teams I was worried about earlier.

Simba

Staff Member
No team should be taken lightly but a loss to Rams Jags or Steelers unacceptable. For whatever reason I think we handle Miami even though that was one of the teams I was worried about earlier.
I agree. Can't have those bad losses at this point if we want to contend. We're virtually a shoe in for the playoffs assuming we don't completely shit the bed, but we have an opportunity to have everything run through us. Put up or shut up time.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor

Need the Bills to beat them this week because realistically that’s their best chance at a loss. Other than that it’s weak division games and Browning. If we beat Miami and Bills win against Chiefs, then we really should get the 1 seed because you pencil in 1 more loss presumably to 49ers, the Jags, Steelers and Rams should be wins, so it’s just that Miami game that determines it. And I’m not scared of them or Tua. On paper this playoff setup is about as good as it can ever be for us, Cheifs aren’t a juggernaut, Jags lost their QB, dolphins are frauds and we have the best defense

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If Linderbaum can do hold his own against AD, that'd be greatly appreciated. Ronnie Stanley (well....and the rest of the OL) better get their shit together after what I saw from T-Law last night.

BaltimoreJack

Practice Squad
Rams fan here. No, I am not here to troll. I own the original Los Angeles Rams Discussion forum along with 160 sports forums. I also lived in Baltimore many, many years ago.
I think the Ravens are the best team in the AFC and this week, the Ravens are absolutely going to smoke us. Rams have a bunch of over achieving rookies and Ravens coming off a bye and going to be very well rested. Prediction: Ravens 33 - Rams 13

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Rams fan here. No, I am not here to troll. I own the original Los Angeles Rams Discussion forum along with 160 sports forums. I also lived in Baltimore many, many years ago.
I think the Ravens are the best team in the AFC and this week, the Ravens are absolutely going to smoke us. Rams have a bunch of over achieving rookies and Ravens coming off a bye and going to be very well rested. Prediction: Ravens 33 - Rams 13
There were times when the Ravens are unbeatable after the bye / mini bye, week 1. Unfortunately, we aren't looking good following the break in schedule for quite a few years now. Always seem to need a game to shake the rust off. I dread this game. Not to mention the Rams confidence booster last week and a legit chance of getting to the playoffs.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Particularly the Jags who will likely be without Lawrence.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Linderbaum can do hold his own against AD, that'd be greatly appreciated. Ronnie Stanley (well....and the rest of the OL) better get their shit together after what I saw from T-Law last night.
Stanley is done. Put a fork in him. Our first draft pick will be either a LT or a corner.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We got the FOX crew of Joe Davis and Daryl Johnston with Pam Oliver as the sideline reporter this week.