• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 LA Rams @ Baltimore Ravens

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Great walk-off TD!

Should have never been in overtime in the first place in my view.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I have never seen a team do so much whining after a game of a correct call, than the Chiefs. It is embarrassing at this point. It wasn’t even close, Toney was clearly offsides to everyone that looks at the film.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I have never seen a team do so much whining after a game of a correct call, than the Chiefs. It is embarrassing at this point. It wasn’t even close, Toney was clearly offsides to everyone that looks at the film.
Correct. I've seen it called but not often. That being said, just because it isn't called often, doesn't mean it wasn't the correct call. No need for Mahomes and Reid to whine about the flag.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Correct. I've seen it called but not often. That being said, just because it isn't called often, doesn't mean it wasn't the correct call. No need for Mahomes and Reid to whine about the flag.
I thought this was pretty funny

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I thought this was pretty funny

He is right. They broke down where the other receivers on the Chiefs line up as opposed to Toney. They all line up back over six inches or more than Toney does. Toney typically lines up really close in line with the ball, however on that last play it was really noticeable that he was over and they called it. Sorry buddy it was bad timing, but you were in the neutral zone. Do better next time!

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
He is right. They broke down where the other receivers on the Chiefs line up as opposed to Toney. They all line up back over six inches or more than Toney does. Toney typically lines up really close in line with the ball, however on that last play it was really noticeable that he was over and they called it. Sorry buddy it was bad timing, but you were in the neutral zone. Do better next time!
Fuck the crybaby Chiefs. They usually get all the calls at Arrowhead. It's sickening really. Thats why is damn near impossible to win there.