• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Jaguars

Simba

Staff Member
Another tough opponent that should not be overlooked. I don't believe they're as good as the record indicates, but doesn't mean they're slouches either. While Lawrence made a miraculous recovery to get back on the field, it clearly looked like he was feeling it at times, which should hopefully bode well for us.

A big opportunity before a 2 week gauntlet with SF and MIA.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
It's still crazy how we lead the league in sacks. I don't know how JAX's OL is in comparison to the Rams but we need to get consistent pressure.

Simba

Staff Member
Not that it wasn’t already, but turned into even more of a must win if we want that #1 seed. 3-1 with a win against Miami locks us in for sure. We can drop one but I’d much rather that be SF than JAX. 2-2 puts us in danger with the Browns for the division too.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not that it wasn’t already, but turned into even more of a must win if we want that #1 seed. 3-1 with a win against Miami locks us in for sure. We can drop one but I’d much rather that be SF than JAX. 2-2 puts us in danger with the Browns for the division too.
Yeah i dont want to go into Steelers game having to must win and someone else lose to win the division or get the top seed.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah i dont want to go into Steelers game having to must win and someone else lose to win the division or get the top seed.
I’m fine if it’s a win and get the one seed regardless of help. If we can’t beat this Steeler team than we’re not winning shit

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
1 less game is where my mind is at and trying to avoid the Browns at all costs. They've become one of the teams I absolutely do not want to see in the playoffs.
No one wants to see this in the playoffs
9DB56FA9-32CD-4393-A76D-5C56618C14A6.jpeg

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't want Bills. Not scared of Browns.
I am genuinely scared of the Browns defense and I will be honest there are some players who just turn it on come playoff time and unfortunately they now have a QB who had that reputation. I think the Browns make the divisional around and have a chance at the AFC title game depending on how the bracket falls.