• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Baltimore Ravens @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Again, if the QB is constantly throwing it at 3 seconds or faster, you can’t get pass rush outside of a free rusher on a blitz. You want a sack? Make Lawerence hold onto the ball

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I have no idea whose fault that was

Without being 100% sure, but judging by how Maulet sat down- my guess is it was Cover 2, which would mean he thought Geno would be over the top.

It isn't ideal by Maulet if it was Cover 2 because you really wanna funnel the receivers inside to not strain your safeties so heavily, but Geno clearly wasn't in a position to make the play.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Yes some flukey things have happened but across the last 2 games, when has this defense stopped the opposing offense? Almost never. If Jax didn't do inexplicable things (like the Rams didn't) it would basically be 2 straight games where we'd given up points on 80% of drives.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is the type of b.s. that happens when the Ravens offense doesn't take advantage and keep scoring. This defense will fold at some point during the game to let teams back in it. Just sickening! :brickwall:

JAAM

Hall of Famer
We’ve been getting gashed by QBs who get the ball out early as of late. Stafford and now Trevor. Have to adjust

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Let the chokejob commence. Pass rush continues to be nonexistent. Fuck a #1 seed, I don't even know if we'll even make the playoffs.

Bama Ravens

Veteran
This is the type of b.s. that happens when the Ravens offense doesn't take advantage and keep scoring. This defense will fold at some point during the game to let teams back in it. Just sickening! :brickwall:
That’s sort of the story of our offense. We can’t finish drives consistently. We can’t protect Lamar consistently. Eventually the defense can’t do it all, especially against a coach who can out scheme them like Peterson.